vrijdag 28 maart 2008

just a quick update

I finished two socks recently. Both are for a friend who has her birthday this weekend. This one is for her:

linda
A basic stockinette sock with Regia's Kaffe Fasset line of yarn. Very nice to knit.

And this one is for her little girl:
meike

A basic child's sock size EU 22. I used the last 30 grams of Opal petticoat I had left from my very first pair of socks ever - when was that? Like 1,5 years ago!

These two pairs are the last pairs I'll knit for the 52pair plunge. They are nr. 33 and 34, so I won't make it to 52 before april 1st. Oh well, there are more important things in life, I guess, and I'm knitting some awsome socks for another friend. But more about them soon :)

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

33 en 34? In hoeveel tijd heb je dat gebreid? De wol van Kaffe Fasset ziet er mooi uit: eigenlijk feller van kleur dan ik dacht.

dagmar zei

ik vind 34 paar sokken in een jaar echt heel knap. Petje (mutsje :-)) af!

Anoniem zei

Beide zijn super!