zondag 27 juli 2008

Getting through July

I'm allmost done with the socks for my friend. Just a couple of more repeats of the pattern and the toe. Piece of cake to get them done before Friday. It might sound funny, but I've knitted a strand of my hair in each sock to really give him a part of me and added some good feelings to the stitches. You know, I know he loves me and I love him. We're siblings with different parents. He's on vacation now and I really miss the conversations we have and the common feeling we have for scouting. Actually, I think I miss scouting in general now. July is a slow month. No meetings. I miss my friends. The socks I'm knitting, I'm knitting them with string and the love I feel for my scouting family. I'm so lucky to have such good friends. Now, I'm off to go knit some more on these socks so I can finish them soon.

Geen opmerkingen: