woensdag 8 augustus 2007

sockapaloozed

Today I got home to find a lovely envelope with my sockapalooza socks and OMG they are great! They are made with Colinette Jitterbug in the green velvet colorway. Awsome. And the pattern is just beautifull. I wish it was winter allready so I can wear them!

The socks came all the way from Finnland. Eva made them for me and did a wonderfull job. Wish I could make pictures... but the camera is in the shop to get repaired. There will be pictures in 2 to 4 weeks.

On the health side, I lost my voice saturday and it's still gone. My throat is sore and itchy. Hope it won't take long to get back because I really want to be able to sing and chat at Lowlands next week. (just nine more nights)

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

photos, photos, we want photos! hmm, that reminds me, I should go and charge my camera battery...