zondag 3 februari 2008

A jacobean weddinggift

Last week I finished this pair of socks. Well in time for the wedding Wednesday, I might say. I'm good with deadlines. It's pair nr. 29 of the 52-pair plunge.

Jacobean

specs
Pattern: Jacobean by Julie Persinger
Yarn: Meilenweit Mega Boot Stretch softcolor
Needles: 2,5 mm Addi Turbo's

I'm fairly happy with these socks. The yarn is not how I like it. It's too loosely plied, very splitty and tangles a lot. It's not very stretchy, in my opinion, and just not that nice to work with. The color is great, though. Perfect for a bride.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

prachtig! Jammer dat het reliefje niet helemaal zichtbaar is: mogen we daar ook nog een blik op werpen. En wie gaat er trouwen?

Hawkesley zei

I love your Jacobean socks they look great!