zondag 15 maart 2009

Nothing much new to show you on the knitting front but the progress I made. I finished another Spring forward sock, this time in a yarn by Phildar called Hobby. Can't really say that knitting with this yarn is a hobby of mine. It's thin, splitty and a bit fuzzy. The result is okay, I guess. Will have to see how long the socks will last, but the colors are nice and cheerfull and the yarn is really quite soft.

Linda's spring

To preven SSS I've casted on the second one right after kitcheneering the toe. Not that I've been hit by SSS a lot, but just to be on the safe side. I need to get them done by the end of this month so I need to knit on though I'd really like to be knitting on this other project I have laying around...

odessa2

And I just ripped back to the ribbing. Too small on 3.25mm needles so I switched to 3.5mm hoping it will be just a tad more spacy. Love love love the yarn.

Oh, talking about yarn, I indulged. Malabrigo sock, Malabrigo Lace and Allhemp6...

Geen opmerkingen: