zaterdag 1 september 2007

pairs 14 and 15 out of 52

daan's socks

Finally some FO's to show on this blog! I finished both Daan's socks in Trekking sock yarn and my Jitterbug Snake River socks. The trekking was nice to work with, like allways. It knits up fast and the result is a good, durable sock. Hope that the little guy will want to wear them.

The Jitterbug on the other hand was fabulous to work. I really like the tight twist on the yarn, just like Socks that Rocks and Cherry Tree Hill. Really special about this yarn is the awsome coloring. That really makes them stand out. These socks are not perfect. I made some mistakes and they are a little bit too big, but they remind me of the summercamp to Sweden. They are the reward to my hard work at the campsite.

florentine
Yarn: Jitterbug Florentine
Pattern: Snake river socks
Gauge: 8spi Needles: 2,5 mm
yardage 260 meters (I have just a couple of meters left!)

nebbus 010907
I love you little Nebbus.

Geen opmerkingen: