vrijdag 21 september 2007

Yarn!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the new additions to 'Le Stash'- collection:


From left to right: 1. Lana Grossa Cotton stretch 2. Trekking Fruit 3. Online Bambou 4.Regia Kaffe Fasset (drewl) 5. Colinette Jitterbug Monet.

I was feeling particularly sad and lonely last monday night. BF was not home and I had just heard at my job that I'll probably won't be working there any more after november 1st. There's just not enough money to keep me eventhough they really like me. So I wondered off around the internet and found myself at wolhalla ordering some things I really wanted. And some needles too. Squee!

2 opmerkingen:

Amy zei

Oh, jitterbug! I've been fondling it, but I haven't succumbed to it yet. Let me know what you think.

odette zei

Werkt altijd wel troostend om iets voor je zelf te kopen. Jammer van je baan.