maandag 17 december 2007

Yarny goodness 1 & 2

Let's start out with a thank you. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate the effort you taken. I get such lovely comments. They really lift up my spirits.

Now: Yarny Goodness nr. 1 & 2

banana lilacbanana green

Frabjous yarns Banana Silk. The green one's for me. It's an apple green that's just perfect for me. The lilac one (a lot more lilac than is shown on the photo. Winter daylight sucks) was chosen for my grandma. One of the reasons I picked up this yarn was because I'm really curious how this will turn out to be. It's really soft, but not very stretchy. I guess it'll be perfect for a nice shawly thing like a clapotis :) I might even start tonight...It would be a lovely Christmas gift for granny...

Oh, and I finished one of the four pairs. I'll probably have pictures this weekend. Can you imagine that I don't get to see the sun this season? It's still dark when I leave the house at 7.30 and it's getting dark when I go home at 17.00. A little depressing.

Geen opmerkingen: